New Everlasting World RP
Welcome to New Everlasting World RP! Please log in or register to continue. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, please contract the owner at FScarlettHenry@gmail.com
New Everlasting World RP
Welcome to New Everlasting World RP! Please log in or register to continue. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, please contract the owner at FScarlettHenry@gmail.com
New Everlasting World RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Everlasting World RP

Roleplay like never before! In a brand new world create by users. Let your imagination run wild your imaginative character.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Ever Lasting RP Beta Testing
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat May 04, 2019 2:00 am
Top posters
FScarlettHenry
I: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Vote_lcapI: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Voting_barI: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Vote_rcap 
grawrgrawrninja
I: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Vote_lcapI: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Voting_barI: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Vote_rcap 
theYukimenoko
AwesomePoints
New Everlasting World
scholar
raid65
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is scholar

Our users have posted a total of 876 messages in 23 subjects

I: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FScarlettHenry
Owner
FScarlettHenry

I: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Empty
PostSubject: I: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world   I: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:16 pm

It's inevitable that the current Hel king would fall, but the odds of this happening at the same time as the fall of the emperor of the world are in theory, impossible. It's chaotic enough with the war of the Hel demons, but now humans are seeking the throne of the emperor and are waring with each other for it. The gods do not involve themselves in either war and are patiently watching to see what will happen. Fallitus, the king of the gods, promised to bless the Emperor with his protection. This was an enough incentive for anybody to seize throne. The god of death, bless the winner of the war of Hel with the shadows. So all the Hel demons fought against each other, the war rose up to the world, and all creatures are now warring against each other. This was a chance to seize power; however, this was also a chance to outshine others and become a hero. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingworld.rpg-board.net/

I: Total Chaos - Chaos in Hell and the world
Page 1 of 1